This copper ladder is perfect for hanging stuff on. If you don’t have throws in your living room, this baby can be used for jewelry, belts and other accessories. Here we go.
Here’s what you need:
- (14) 12″ pieces of 3/4 inch copper pipe
- I also purchased a brass cutter (less than $10) so I could buy longer copper pieces and cut them down to size
- (12) 3/4 inch copper pressure tees
- (4) 3/4 inch copper tube caps
- Epoxy- I used Oatey Fix it Stick Epoxy Putty
Once you have all your supplies connect your copper tees to the copper pipe pieces. Use the epoxy to reinforce the joints and remember to use gloves when working with epoxy. Start assembling your ladder.
Super simple and way cheaper than getting it from Urban Outfitters or Target. Enjoy!